Broadcast your scanner's audio and tag information (with a supported scanner) over the Internet where it can be played-back by anyone with a browser and/or a media player. If you don't have a supported scanner model, ScannerCast also makes it easy for you to broadcast "audio only" feeds (with no tags).
Send your scanner stream to Radio Reference without any hassles or complicated configuration to make it available for others to hear.
Most Recent Update: 19 April 2010 (V0.14 beta release build 10307) ... Go to Download page
Description and Features
Description, list of features, and list of supported scanner models.
Download and Installation Information
Supported systems, prerequisite software, as well as download and installation instructions.ScannerCast Download
Configuration and Use Instructions
Step by step instructions for configuring and using ScannerCast for the first time. Also, a random selection of optional, more advanced, configuration and usage information including a few helpful hints and tips.
What Users Are Saying About K1PGV's ScannerCast
Here's what people who've been using ScannerCast have to say about the Beta Release versions:
- "Great Program!!! Thanks very much for authoring this one for us."
- "I had mine up and running perfectly in 2 minutes."
- "I've been running the program all weekend and just downloaded the latest beta version. All I can say is 'SWEET'. So much less complicated, I wonder why no one thought of this earlier! "
- "I really like that the program is light weight, easy to use and doesn't take up a lot of resources. I will be using this program regularly.".
- The tags work perfectly... Better then the other program I was using. Your program allows it to go into the system tray rather then the task bar for the other tag program. Makes it a much cleaner look. Really digging this program.
ScannerCast™ is a trademark of Peter Viscarola, K1PGV. The ScannerCast software, documentation and configuration information are Copyright © 2009-2010 Peter Viscarola, K1PGV. All rights reserved.